Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
Kijie Encomienda     /  , , ,   /  No comments

Divine Maitland-Smith Goes Topless for her first FHM


Former "Pinoy Big Brother: Unlimited" housemate Divine Maitland-Smith shows not just her tattoos for her debut appearance on men's magazine FHM Philippines for this month's issue.



The 23-year-old, who was part of the reality show's "Unlimited" edition back in 2012, appears topless inside the pages of the magazine's June 2014 issue.


"I wanted to do something different, something that would make me push myself because I don’t even go to the pool without my boardshorts on. I wanted to show the Philippines a different side to lesbians. You don't have to be a dyke! You can have boobs and show them! Be proud of who you are! I was so sick of people looking at me like they could fit me into a stereotype or a certain genre. I wanted to make a point that you could be who you are and that’s okay," she said.



This Cebuana was the last housemate to be evicted from the "PBB" house during the show's fourth season. She was romantically linked with the show's Grand Winner Slater Young.


"Lesbians are hot! Any type of love is hot. It doesn't matter if its gay, straight, whatever. A person finds something in another person and they help them get over the bad stuff. How can that be a bad thing?" she said. For more updates straight on your feed, please follow us on Twitter: @dailybabbleph, like us on Facebook: dailybabbleph and leave your comment below. Thank you for your support!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?

Book your next flight with Priceless Travel!