Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
Kijie Encomienda     /  , , ,   /  No comments

Charice "Chapter 10" Album Now Released!

International singing sensation Charice (Pempengco) now shares with the world mostly to Chasters who didn't gave up on her after her admission this newest album under Star Records titled “Chapter 10”.



“My new CD marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life. It’s about being free, celebrating my own identity without inhibitions, and becoming strong despite my own limitations,” the world-class singer said. “It’s my take on becoming true to myself to be able to deliver a more honest and heartfelt music to the people who believe in me and my craft. Plus I owe it to God who also loves lesbians like me.”

“Chapter 10″ features one original composition co-written by Charice titled “Unexpected Love,” which she dedicates to her girlfriend Alyssa Quijano and nine revivals of ‘Titanium’, ‘How Could an Angel Break My Heart’, ‘Anything For You’, ‘Everything I Do, I Do It For You’, ‘Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough’, ‘Do You Know Where You’re Going To?’, ‘The One That Got Away’, ‘Makita Kang Muli’ and ‘Yakap'.

For more updates straight on your feed, please follow us on Twitter: @dailybabbleph, like us on Facebook: dailybabbleph and leave your comment below. Thank you for your support!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?

Book your next flight with Priceless Travel!