Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
Kijie Encomienda     /  , , , ,   /  No comments

Coleen Garcia sexy bikini pictures in Maldives vacation with Billy Crawford

Coleen Garcia shows-off fit bikini body in Maldives via Instagram


The 22 year-old "It's Showtime" co-host Coleen Garcia who spent the holidays in the beautiful island of Maldives with boyfriend Billy Crawford, has been posting photos of her bikini fit body on the internet all week.


Garcia said that this trip with his boyfriend is what she really needed to reflect on things.

"This trip is exactly what I needed.. It's good to get away from chaos every once in a while, at least just to be able to refresh and recharge your mind in peace. I got to reflect on so many things, and I also realized how blessed I am and how amazing my life can be if I choose to focus on the good things. God has blessed us all with much more than what we actually need; it only depends on what we do with all of it. Today I've decided to center my life on the things that really matter to me. I've realized that I have absolutely no time for negative emotions because I choose to focus on what makes me happy and on what makes me better. I choose to continue growing and learning. And appreciating. Fill yourself with gratitude, and there won't be room for anything else that isn't needed."























Garcia is one of the leading ladies in the upcoming local adaptation of hit Mexican television series in ABS-CBN, “Pasion de Amor” and a mainstay in the noontime variety show “It’s Showtime.”

For more updates straight on your feed, please follow us on Twitter: @dailybabbleph, like us on Facebook: dailybabbleph and leave your comment below. Thank you for your support!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?

Book your next flight with Priceless Travel!