Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
Kijie Encomienda     /  , , ,   /  No comments

ASAP Kapamilyas Threw A Bridal Shower For Karylle


The soon to be Mrs. Yael Yuzon was serenaded by ASAP boys Erik Santos, Sam Milby, Paolo Valenciano, Jed Madela with Bruno Mars' 'Marry You' on Sunday, February 23.



While Karylle's showbiz bestfriends Iza Calzado and Diana Zubiri, sister Zia Quizon and mother Zsa Zsa Padilla dances and sings in Dusty Springfield's 'Wishin' and Hopin'.

An emotional Divine Diva said she is very happy that Karylle found a responsible man like Yuzon and added, “Congratulations K, my first born child. Alam mo naman ang wish ko, isa lang, apo. Gusto ko na maging lola. I’m really happy that you found a very good guy, si Yael. I love him as much as I love you. I wish you all the best and a very long, blissful and happy marriage. I love you very much. We are always here sa tabi mo,” Padilla said.

Then Karylle, on the other-hand, thanked her friends who have been helping her prepare for the upcoming wedding.

“Siguro sinasabi nila planning a wedding is stressful but it’s actually been smooth sailing. I’ve been so relaxed that all my good friends and my family have been stressed for me. I’m so relaxed. I’m just really thankful kasi ang daming tumutulong,” she said.

Karylle also made special mention of Paolo Valenciano, who she called 'The Cupid', the person that introduced her to Yuzon.

“Gusto ko talaga magpasalamat dahil ang star po ng wedding na ito ay si Paolo Valenciano, ang cupid namin ni Yael. Siya lang talaga ang sure na sure na sure from the very beginning na meant to be kami ni Yael,” she said.


It's in February 19, when the 32-year-old singer revealed that everything has been going smooth for the couple, despite the suddenness of her announcement.

While refusing to disclose the actual date of the wedding, some reports told that the ceremony will take place on March 21 at a private resort in Tagaytay with 'Picnic' theme for the celebration.


WATCH YAEL AND KARYLLE'S LOVE STORY HERE



For more updates straight on your feed, please follow us on Twitter: @dailybabbleph, like us on Facebook: dailybabbleph and leave your comment below. Thank you for your support!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?

Book your next flight with Priceless Travel!