Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email

For the first time Isabel Oli pairs with Its Showtime performer-host Billy Craword in a heavy drama foor noontime's holy week special.



It is not the first time Oli made her appearance ABS-CBN shows after her guesting on "Banana Split" and "ASAP" and a special role on the primetime family drama “Annaliza.”.

Last month, according to Oli, she is open to any opportunity as she is currently not bound by an exclusive contract with any network.

“As of now, I am a freelancer, and my doors are open to all networks who want to cast me as an actress. I am really happy to work with the whole production team of ‘Annaliza’ and get back with the network where I started my career in showbiz,” she explained.

Will Isabel Oli finally join her boyfriend, John Prats, in the Kapamilya network?
For more updates straight on your feed, please follow us on Twitter: @dailybabbleph, like us on Facebook: dailybabbleph and leave your comment below. Thank you for your support!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?

Book your next flight with Priceless Travel!