Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe via Email
Kijie Encomienda     /  , , ,   /  No comments

WATCH: John Lloyd Cruz Revealed his Hotter and Slimmer Super Bod


John Lloyd Cruz took the Superbods workout and diet challenge of Century Tuna which he co-endorse with Anne Curtus for almost 2 months to look fit and healthy.

During the 2014 Century Tuna Superbods event in Boracay, Cruz took to the runway to show off his “sexier” body.

Embed by embedinstagram.com

John Lloyd loses 18 pounds in just 6 weeks. From 170 pounds, Cruz now weighs 152 pounds.

Proud of what he has achieved through the challenge, Cruz said he is hoping to be an inspiration to others who also aspire to be healthier.

 “Kung kaya ko, I’m sure kayang kaya nila. Hindi ko nga nasabi kanina but ako with the kind of job that I have, with the kind of schedule that I have, mahirap na. Yung ibang tao mas regular yung schedule nila, I’m sure kayang kaya nila. I really feel great, I feel healthier. I feel so much better!” he said.


































For more updates straight on your feed, please follow us on Twitter: @dailybabbleph, like us on Facebook: dailybabbleph and leave your comment below. Thank you for your support!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?

Book your next flight with Priceless Travel!